We are proud to announce that Scorpion Vision Software 9.0 is available in release version – 18 months planning and hard work has again resulted in an impressive release with hundreds or thousands of improvements.
The official notes are found in the press release.
From the un-official corner I am particular fond and proud of:
- Scorpion Plugin – a component technology based on python
- I hope this will solve reuse of components with the Scorpion Framework
- Scorpion Vision Apps – a new way to make simple machine vision effort “without” any effort
- We hope we can gain lots of user with these Apps – affordable – easy to use – tons of scorpion guts
- Scorpion Tools Components
- We can now develope “tools” using anything
- Scorpion it-self – cloning – using the powerful toolbox
- Open Source – NumPy, SciPy or OpenCV
- Any c / c++ -code
- Glued together with Python
- Fantastic new Installer that eases the usage, installation and management of Scorpion Vision