The Scorpion 3D Stinger™ Camera is designed to be used in cutting-edge 3D Stereo Vision applications with or without structured light. It is compatible with the latest 3D version of Scorpion Vision Software and locates moving objects in 3D in real-time.
The unit is designed for serious 3D Robot Vision, 3D Laser Triangulation, 3D Gauging, 3D Assembly Verification and other advanced Machine Vision Solutions. It support both passive and active stereo vision and is manufactured in two models 30 mm and 200 mm baseline.
The 30 mm baseline unit can replace a standard 2D camera where a sense of 3D is needed for object location, measurement or assembly verification
Read more in the datasheet…
The Scorpion 3D Stinger™ Camera is carefully manufactured and designed using the finest components available. It is unique providing the features:
- Superior projector options
- Power from 1mW to 500mW
- Red Laser or Infrared projector
- Single Line, Multiple Line and Random Pattern Projection Pattern
- Built in Strobing for Laser and LEDs
- Industrial Housing IP-64
- 24 Volt power supply
- High Quality Image Sensors
- CMOS or CDD Image Sensor
- VGA to 5MP Resolution
- Monochrome or Color
- Proven software support for Robot Vision and Gauging
- Compatible with Scorpion Vision Software
- Scorpion 3D Stinger Dense Image Creator Application
Comments are closed.