We are proud to announce that Scorpion Version XI build 572 is available. The release contains the aggregated updates since Scorpion Version X was released in October 2012 more than two years ago.
This major release of Scorpion Vision Software has many new features and possibilities.
- Compatible with latest Scorpion 2D and 3D Stinger hardware
- Faster image processing and more tools supporting multi-core processing
- Many tools has prefiltering option
- Improved OpenCV 2.4.9 and Python 2.7 support
- The move to Pythons improves the ability to use 3rd party libraries
- Updates Scorpion Tool Components – STC
- Components for 3D Calibration, dense 3D image generation and more
- Updated image filtering components
- Support for 3D Factory Calibration
- Improved Scorpion Camera Drivers for Sony and Basler GigE Cameras
- First version of port based making it easier to switch cameras.
The release will support the upcoming OpenCV 3.0 when released in 2015.
Read more about upgrading to Scorpion Vision XI