The release version of Scorpion Vision 9.1 is a significant release.
We are moving ahead to turn our powerful machine vision framework into a development system Scorpion Vision Apps and Machine Vision Application. We have released a nice set of Apps for the Scorpion Mono Stinger and the SmartCams from Sony – read more
We are completing the new powerful Scorpion Vision 9 architecture:
- Scorpion Python Plugin – SPP
- Our own python component technology form the primary building block for Scorpion Vision Apps – SVA
- Scorpion Vision Apps – SVA
- We are releasing two to four apps pr month on target hardware platforms
- We invite owner’s of Scorpion Vision SDK to join us Scorpion Vision Apps solution providers
- Scorpion Tools Components – STC
- We improve the productivity by extending and reusing components based on the new BaseTool
- The first STCs are:
- 1D and 2D Barcode
- The Scorpion System Management and Installer features
- Internet Download and Upgrade of Apps and Applications
- Access to complete and extensive set of 2D and 3D machine vision tutorials
- Notification when an Apps or Scorpion is upgraded
- An extensive set of demo profiles 2D, 3D, Scorpion Vision Apps
- To assist traceability and development we are tracking all Scorpion Vision Apps, Scorpion Test and Demo Profiles in the Mercurial Version Control System.
- As always lot of other improvements – the most important Calibrator save and load speed-up.