An important upgrade to Scorpion Vision 8 is available. Our goal to provide the most accurate and robust 3D Bin Picking solution based on stereo vision is getting a reality 🙂 – the image below shows the first results from the AutoCast R&D project. To be downloaded from Scorpion Online Web.
Important features / enhancements with Scorpion Vision 8.1 are:
- Faster dynamic polygons
- CircleSegmenter is the best tool for counting and stereo vision feature location
- PolygonMatch3 replaces both PM and PM2 with powerful Search capabilities
- All PolygonMatch tools are enhanced with fundamental features like max threshold and individual polygon constraints – this significantly improves sensitivity, accuracy and robustness for Scorpion solutions
- Support for Sick Ranger and Ruler 3D Cameras
- Improved Blob4 clustering features important in surface inspection
- Numerous details and bugfixes – see Release notes
Can be downloaded from Scorpion Online Web.