We are proud to exhibit at LASER World of PHOTONICS 2015 from 22nd to 25th of June in Munich.
Our main focus is the Scorpion 3D Stinger™ Camera 30 mm and 200 mm baseline versions. This camera true industrial 3D camera with IP-64 housing, powerful Multline and RPP IR laser projectors
The focus will be serious 3D Robot Vision where we will demo unique concepts for 3D Box Picking combining the camera with the latest Scorpion Vision Software XI.
The 30 mm baseline unit can replace a standard 2D camera where a sense of 3D is needed for object location, measurement or assembly verification
- Meet us in Halle B3 Stand 103 where we exhibit with our german partner Laser 2000.
- Listen to Thor Vollset talking about “Stereo Vision and structured illumination creates dense 3D Images”
- Read more in the updated : Scorpion 3D Stinger datasheet…
- Link to : www.world-of-photonics.com
- Link to : Scorpion 3D Stinger videos at YouTube