Join us in Detroit, Michigan, October 5 – 7, 2011, for a comprehensive three day 3D Training Course.
If you can’t afford to take three full days out from your diary, then consider joining us for one or two days – covering the specifics that you really want to know about.
This course includes new content, covering Scorpion 3D Stinger, with demonstrations using our new 3D Stinger camera range.
Day 1: Basic Introduction
- Introduction to Scorpion Vision Software
- Installing Scorpion Vision Software
- Connecting cameras
- Getting started exercises, learning how to configure complete vision systems
Day 2: Advanced 2D – Basic 3D
- Sub-pixel location and reference systems
- Introduction to 2D and 3D Robot Vision
- Robot Vision Tutiorial 3
- learning how to configure sub-pixel pattern matching and 3D camera calibration
- From 2D to 3D machine vision
- Scorpion 3D – how to configure
Day 3: 3D Introduction and Training
- Scorpion 3D Laser Triangulation
- 3D Camera and Robot Calibration
- 3D Stereo Vision including MonoPose3
- 3D Point Cloud measurements
- Scorpion 3D Stinger™ – true 3D bin picking
You must be logged in to post a comment.