We are proud to annouce a beta-program for Scorpion 8.3.
The program is for existing users of Scorpion Vision Software.
The following new features are included:
- New Image formats
- 3D ascii fileformat for 3D point cloud data-exchange
- Added support for tif and png
- lossless compression with tif
- Fantastic threadpool management in Scorpion Toolbox
- Extended Numpy support
- Numpy image format is supported by Scorpion
- TargetComputer concept makes switch profile easy
- Easy to switch from online to offline system configuration
- New folder history dialog offline simulation easier
- New Scorpion Profile Wizard makes it easier to get started
- A number of Scorpion VisionX enhancements
- New System Options and System tagdatabase additions
- Zoom Siblings – zoom is linked between images
- Google Search for Scorpion Vision Resources
- Extended Python Support for Adam-6000 series
- and many more – Read Scorpion Vision Release Notes
Contact Scorpion Support to participate in the beta program.